The training will be held on Oct. 10, 2016 through Oct. 14, 2016 from 0800 to 1700 each day. The training will be taught at the Olathe Fire Administration, 1225 South Hamilton Circle, Olathe, KS 66061.
The crisis negotiation class will cover:
- High Risk Management
- Team dynamics and responsibilities
- Recognizing types of sieges and perpetrators
- Concepts of Respect, Empathy and Ownership of Feelings
- Goals, Tasks and skills to achieve those goals.
- Surrender plans
- Exercises and role playing to practice negotiation skills
This training is appropriate for all levels of experience and is different from the 40-hour KAHN Basic
Register online now -
Fee for this class: Members of KAHN will be $100.00
Fee for this class for Non Members will be $120.00