The NTOA Crisis Negotiations Conference provides an excellent opportunity for law enforcement officers to enhance their negotiation skills, network with others who share the same mission and learn the latest negotiation techniques through a variety of seminars and incident debriefs presented by top speakers within the law enforcement community. Attendees can register here: http://www.ntoa.org/conferences/cnt-conference/.
The NTOA Tactical Operations Conference brings together internationally renowned instructors, cutting-edge approaches to challenges faced by officers, a first-class trade show and the opportunity to network and learn from peers. The conference features more than 75 courses including seminars and practical tracks, and several contemporary incident debriefs. Attendees can register here: http://www.ntoa.org/conferences/tactical-conference/.
Since the conferences are held back-to-back this year, the following incident debriefs and seminars are open to attendees of both events:
- Anatomy of a SWAT Call
- Embrace the Suck and Dare to be Great: A Challenge to Tactical Officers
- Incident Debrief: 2013 Washington Navy Yard Active Shooter
- Incident Debrief: Marcus Schumacher Domestic Incident
- Integration of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in Law Enforcement
- Law Enforcement Equipment Support Programs
- Medical/Legal Issues in TEMS
- Street Level Incident Command System